Rogue Guitars LX200BF
guitar gomer guitar gomer
Publié le 03/09/08 à 23:41
Made in China I expect. 24 frets. P/J pickups with 2 volume and 2 tone controls. Not sure as to type of bridge, but it's really strong. Maple neck with what Rogue says is a Rosewood Fret board. While it looks like ebonite, looking from the side it's wood. I think it might have an ebonite or some other surface on it. In any case it's tough and really nice.

Very nice feel and easy access to high notes. The strap balance is just right and it's a bit lighter than others it's size. The sound is deep and resonant. Like an upright. Flat wound strings help a lot.

I would think that this bass would be fine for any style of music. I play blues, folk, jazz, alternative and improv, among others when the mood hits. I use a practice behringer 15 amp at home and what ever I can plug into otherwise. It works just fine what ever. Clean it reminds me of an upright and dirty what ever you want. The P/J Pups are awsome and plenty loud and full.
My fav sound is alternative. I love whales. lol.

I've had it for about 6 months. I like the way it slides and the nice soft action. It's my first fretless but I've played many others. For what I paid, less than $100 it's a real deal. If it was stolen or broken I would buy another in a heart beat.