Ibanez PT-5
chimizou chimizou
Publié le 11/23/06 à 01:52
I know that was an "old" machine now, but personally I kept more than 10 years, and MRIT talking about.
Between a single.
2 amp output (Stereo)
1 headphone jack
The bare minimum.
Compression, distortion, auto wah, pitch, 5-band equalizer, phaser, chorus = Analog
Delay, reverb, noise gate = numrique.
A wheel with a signal between visual clipping
A wheel output

There are 25 factory presets sound, so 25 sounds paramettrables.
The display and trs readable, and programming of a great simplicity.

Besides the auto-wah that silent (for me), infects, but even when I found useful with a synthtiseur (with the volume knob for modulation frequency drives ), the rest is top, the distos we were getting a good blues a clear mtal trs heavy reverbs are clear and prcises when no signal to the rest.

Good pedals to studio scne as a rhythm guitar, but it lacks even when a volume pedals, and incidentally of wah-wah, which could add a lot of possibilities this accessory I found indispensable over the years.
I used most often with no amp, and homis lack of effect of feedback and feedback, (sorry for mistakes), the sound was impeccable. I replaced by a multi-effect BOSS, and frankly I regret it a bit ... I have to simply buy a wah-wah and the couple.