Zoom 9002 Pro
Zoom 9002 Pro

Multi-Effects for Electric Guitar from Zoom .

SlapKid SlapKid
Publié le 10/27/07 à 16:59
Hi all, this version of the 9002 original is much much better. Why, it's simple, we can finally dconnecter simulation speaker (responsible for this horrible constipated closed his dark yuck). In addition a noise gate is installed there are 2 times more memory used and the patches will change much faster.
In short do not take the easy 9002 if you plan to use the saturation.

The 9002 is a marvel of clarity of use, really gnial. Too bad the screen is not clear but we are good in 1992-93 ...
The fact that the compressor and the saturation has a lot to be analog in the natural of this contraption, the lack of equalizer too. An enhancer is, however, Submitted for more subtle changes in sound, smart zoom.
Delay of two modules simultaneously, it is the class we Gilmour on The Wall! To express, but it's really useful.
Sensitivity of entrerglable HiLo, mono output / Stereo headphone outputs plus 2 spares, it is unheard of even five years later on a unit of that size! Not to mention taking tlcommande (either on foot or fingers. Countrv either a footswitch or 5 mini finger switch with LED 4 minipavs please stick to the guitar, it's the carrment james bond !)...
I have replaced the original battery by 5 AAA batteries (lr003) in SERIES, without problems in the housing. Because these batteries are so current rather beefy compared to the era I double self, and I can always load without taking away from the machine ...
All this has made a very easy use over the years, even without instructions.

How a sound? Criticisms made against the original 9002 do not apply here, nothing dark or closed in the sound.
Saturation goes trslger sustained boost as possible with the compressor, so many variations.
The compressor is transparent, works great with a takamine nylon for example.
The enhancer is seen, it allows many colors, much better than equalizer.
I do not use modulation effects, just an octave from time to time (when the daemon of stargazer rainbow pride myself) but the chorus is stro and everything sounds pretty good.
The delays are impeccable, not too cold, and say rverbes are adquate but nothing too terrible.
The noise gate is clear, especially useful when you do not play.

I love this stuff, period. I galr a moment with the 9002 original that sounded weird all the time in the saturated and here comes what happiness Pro.
It is a craft all culminated in a bomb era and despite all the multis I bought it from him again I use the headphones (AKG K240studio, trs good marriage ) night.
I have used for years as one processor guitar (I had a keyboard amp, a fender kxr200 same right) live in the studio, and what is trs INTERESTED is that decision made with t have made prfres grappling with real tube amps, in style variation on pop recordings.
Live too happy with his public, never ever aggressive music.
Of course no equalizer seems odd, but on a sound rendering is TRS balanced and there is as live band in the studio to touch anything. Zonta short zoom really strong in the era.
I feel that since this machine they quelquepeu guy, and many of us with ...