Roland introduces a new organ.
- Keyboard 61 Keys
- Sound Generator Tones: 36 organ voices (9 tilt tabs x 4 voices), 8 organ bass sounds (2 tilt tabs x 4 voices), 4 harpsichord sounds (8’I, 8’II, 4’, Lute), 2 fortepiano sounds (I, II), 18 other sounds (can be added to the organ voices), Effects: Reverb
- Controls Volume Knob, Reverb knob, Satellite Volume Knob, Key Transpose: –6 to +5 (in semitones), Temperament: 5 types (Equal, Werckmeister, Kirnberger, Vallotti, Meantone), Pitch Setting: 440Hz (Default setting), 415Hz, 392Hz, Pedal: Damper, Expression, Speakers: 12 cm x 2 (full range), 5 cm x 2 (tweeter)
- Satellite Speakers 12 cm x 2, Satellite Dimension: 179 (W) x 144 (H) x 87 (D) mm
- Others Rated Power Output: 10 W x 4, Connectors / Sockets: Phones Jack (Stereo), Output Jacks (L / MONO, R), Input Jacks (L / MONO, R), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), SUSTAIN Jack, EXPRESSION Jack, SATELLITE R, L Sockets, DC IN Connector, USB Memory Connector, Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption 25 W (AC 117 V), 25 W (AC 230 V), 25 W (AC 240 V)
- Cabinet Finish Simulated Mahogany
- Various accessories
No pricing info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha AvantGrand N1 Yamaha introduces the AvantGrand N1, an entry-level version of the company's AvantGrand hybrid piano technology, which delivers the tone and touch of a nine-foot Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano in a smaller, more affordable package than the two other models in the series: the N2 upright and the flagship AvantGrand N3 hybrid piano.
- Korg SV-1 Sound Pack 2 Korg has released the SV-1 Sound Pack 2 for its acclaimed Stage Vintage (SV-1) Piano, featuring an assortment of sounds, including some that were reportedly inspired by user feedback.
- Roland F-110-SB Roland introduces a new digital piano.