Thomann DP40RW/C
Thomann DP40RW/C
jazzex jazzex
Publié le 12/11/06 à 13:10
Audience: Beginners
I use it for music lessons for 3 months in a music school.
for characteristics see thomann site.
fingering is correct, pleasant, with a semblance of heavy hit.
all is solid, well finished, Packaging (foolproof)
ideal for beginners piano without breaking the bank.
10 sounds generic, however pleasant, each user will find his happiness.
thomann as always with unbeatable value for money.
namely all the same: I have returned after a month to repair (PCB hs) thomann took care of transportation and repairs without my .10 € spends a day after he was back. I gave one phone call to the service other than that reassures client.quelque
experience with this choice I do it again without hesitation.
I will see my decision if another problem resurfaced.