B.C. Rich NJ7 Warlock
B.C. Rich NJ7 Warlock
LeXall LeXall
Publié le 05/17/06 à 06:46
- In which country was it made? Kore
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? 24, two BC humbuckeurs. Rich
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)? Licensed Floyd
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)? 1 volume 1 tone 3-position selector
- What type of race? handle very wide, flat and very nice, the back is painted black and varnished.
8 because the pickups are not accurate.

Since I changed both pickups by Seymour Duncan SH-8 and a floyd home Ibanez edge pro.

- The handle is it fun? yes I really enjoy. Wide level it reminds me of my classical guitar (to compare too have a ESP KH-2)
- Access to acute (last frets) is it easy? no problem
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? about 3kilos (c alder heavy) very poor standing balance, it tilts, so force to force with the left arm.
- Gets it easy to sound good? ... for me yes. When you have a good amp to make it sound.

7 for the poor balance

- They are suitable to your style of music? YES, trouble-free
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? Line6 Pod Pro, AmpliTube ...
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)? Fat saturation even with the microphones of origin. Small flat in the solos and the details are not sustain the appointment.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate? heavy distorted sounds, clear sounds with the neck pickup.

Seymour Duncan with the joys of my discoveries through the position, a position I used ever.

- How long have you use it? 2001
- What is so special that you like most and least? the look, the handle, the seventh chord mess!
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? yes an Ibanez
- How would you rate the quality / price? perfect
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... YES but you have to change the pickups. FYI I put a Seymour Duncan SH-8 INVADER.
IMPORTANT: The seventh string is very clear no problems, I play in normal tuning if the middle ground if re mi. But I think it's possible to go down half a tone or tuning if pulling the strings is more important.