Ddrum 4SE
Isma kenzy Isma kenzy
Publié le 12/28/07 à 05:01
In your opinion, looking for electro drumkit for the stage and even the studio or can be added nouvo kits sounds or sounds simple isols sampl or import synth or cock pace. I haven found no electro enabling drumkit easily add sounds easily or for a real original creation work with a sound that m belongs IS WHAT THOSE this could be the case where n is it good for reproducing existing sounds? because even if it was true al superb magical air genial extra etc. I do not see the utility (aside technically prevent yourself on stage too long scales) to reproduce an acoustic drums view that they already exist! I seek ay add nouvo samples with ease (usb, card etc) by having a real live drumming even forced by the technique on stage! for me is a real drumkit electro electro instrument in its own right!

what type of config with a computer, for example PROBLEM WITHOUT latency etc! c is complex all the same! byzarre even that no module facilitates this demarche I find ca reduces the fields of electro drumkit pack and AC n fact that a kind of LIVE toy drummer purists still land-locked in a posture of acoustic instrument as true! I am sincerely composer and I m not care whether a sound is true or not is c c music is everything and everyone has their ears his tastes!

I am of the stage, a lot of scenes and I want a drumkit to my drummer has to take pleasure to play with regard to touch and play but also have a unique sound down on a search for his easily memorize include in a stage in elemetn spar to work new kind innovate what! I am full of all of the forum and everyone talks to reproduce realit personally this is not my quest you understand me?

ADVISE ME please help me !!!
apparently you're a connoisseur!