For the past few days
- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
- The finish, really excellent
- The mesh skin, very pleasing to play, the tension is adjustable on all toms
- The size of the pads (12 "snare, 10" toms, ride cymbal and 14 ") is really comfortable
- The knobs on the toms to the volume of rgler tom and rim
- No instructions for mounting the stand (this is not essential, but even more was when srieux)
- Long ride and disassemble, so not necessarly adequate share for concerts
- The bell on the ride, not super sensitive (a is RULES though), but it's just the same thing prs among competitors, it must really be specific on
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
The Roland TD-9, a DTXpress from Yamaha, and I had previously Medeli 505 for m'entraner without too much noise (but it's wolf. No comparison with the Yamaha or Medeli is clear that the mesh make the difference. If we now compare to Roland pads, I'd say it's roughly the same thing in sensations. For Charley, I prf r VH11 is more pleasant. That said price is not the same at Roland, and the difference in price is my opinion not justified for a questionable gain.
- How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent. I have ordered from Pintech USA, because I do not live in Europe and there is no distributor in Asia. The kit came back about 1750 euros shipping included (a few prs returns to the same if you order from Pintech Europe). Everything is supplied without module, but with all the cables and ncessaires The elements.
- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...
Yes, no doubt. Pintech Roland licensed works, so this hardware is perfectly compatible with my TD-12. One might ask what is the intrt control module and a hand drum kit, especially when the final price is quite the same EUR 200 prs (knowing that the TD-12 supplmentaire a cymbal, which is therefore for the same price if you add a deuxime on Pintech cymbal). Well, simply playing comfort, because I can not make me dcidment toms 8 "snare 10". For less than a TD-12 UNESCORecords, there are pads of suitable size and same quality as in Roland at the touch and sensitivity.