Cycling'74 Max 5.1.9
Cycling '74 has updated Max to v5.1.9.
Bug Fixes and New Features:
- jit.qt.movie: asyncread no longer ignores the @window.
- live.* restores to the default value when pressing delete key.
- table no longer crashes when instantiated with incorrect arguments.
- live.gain~ and live.slider drawing improvements when slider background color's alpha is set to 0.
- ad_coreaudio fix for problems with Digidesign driver sampling rate changes in Max.
- large messages (> 256) no longer leak memory.
- pattrstorage: pattrstorage objects inside of poly~ patchers are properly initialized (for instance, priority, autorestore, etc.). Previously, only the first instance was correctly initialized.
- pattr: in parameter mode, single-atom int blob values are no longer automatically converted to floats.
- jit.textfile: reports 'read <0/1>' on file read, like jit.qt.movie and others.
- jit.qt.record: timescale argument to 'write' message is no longer ignored.
- jit.qt.movie: @unique 1 no longer interferes with @loopnotify 1 with @loop 0 on Windows.
- mxj: fix for crash on constructor with missing class or jar.
- Mac OS 10.7 compatibility fixes.
- chucker~: rewrite in order to solve step ordering and memory issues - affects Buffershuffler Max for Live device.
Viewers of this article also read...
- reFX Dubstep / Electro Vol.1 reFX has announced the release of Dubstep / Electro Vol.1, a new expansion for Nexus 2.
- Apogee Duet 2 Review About four years ago, Apogee launched a digital audio FireWire interface called Duet that offered two analog ins and outs. In the meantime, competitors have brought out some very interesting products, especially RME with its attractive Babyface. The brand with the violet logo couldn't keep its arms crossed so they launched an improved version 2. The verdict?
- HG Pulse Control, 50% on Black Magic Homegrown Sounds has released HG Pulse Control, a controller plug-in for the Waldorf Pulse.