BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i
DeeGSA DeeGSA
Published on 10/27/09 at 10:29
The effects are very simple: it manages the bass and treble 2 channels with 2 knobs on each channel, and a button to activate the process or not.
The 482i version is symmetrical XLR version.

USE

Setup could not be simpler. He can be a bit of noise ..... which is smothered by diffusion.

In my case, I used to "improve" a system triphonic Powerworks powo. (Behind a DJM 400 and a Soundcraft EFX 8)

This system of PA 600 wa too garish acute (piezo) and low lgres a bit.

Well pressing the "magic" button I find a second life my powo!

I rgle the knobs of bass for about 14h: the bass is deeper and wider.
For acute, I rgle the processing about 11 am: satellites are more-operating, plsu "crystalline" and less aggressive.

In short, the sound gains in clarity.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Used for about 3, 4 evenings with great satisfaction.
I want to change my sound system for FHR and I hate to see what it gives with better quality speakers.
This also gave me the urge to acqurir EQ types DBX 1231 even worked my sound.
When we start putting fingers in it ....