Phonic T8300
Phonic T8300
(((_basskluture_))) (((_basskluture_)))
Publié le 11/22/10 à 05:45
Bypass is a true bypass with relays;)

Section enhancer is debrayable independently.

connector jack / balanced XLR, +10 /-4dB ...
Good headroom and headroom ...

Just read;)

they quickly come

something I use in the studio, is a friend who passed it to me and i was skeptical straightforwardly.

I use the little party enhancer, but rather the "tube tone".

this box is pretty clear (no breath or noise ..).
What surprised me for a brand like that.
despite that everything is in op-amp, it makes me not screw up the definition as other boxes (which is sometimes an advantage, sometimes we're looking for something ...)

I unscrewed the 2 filament bulb placed behind the lamps, which only brought two db background noise and a nice light orange.
I replaced the 2 by 2 lamps Sovtek 12AX7 12AT7 old miniwatt (less gain, its mild +).

and, well, I bought him;)

what it does:
the signal passes in lamps that are undernourished, and it comes out compressed overdrive. it is then re-mixed with the signal "clean" subtly.

I use it for your source (battery bank, backing vocals, rhythm guitar ...)

do not expect a pedal to overdrive;)
it's subtle and it adds little warmth and thickness you need.

AC tends to tighten up a little space stereo, or somehow get a center has more punchy and coherent.
is quite effective on a group of drum for example.

Me once found my setting, I use my eyes closed between preamp and pro-tools, direct when shooting and I never had a regret.

It makes me less of a plug to be inserted (think Sonnox inflator - the effect is really close to AC, with a subtle color + - probably due to the lamps that I made).