FanBand Version 2.0 is an application designed for musicians that allows your live audience to purchase mp3 files directly from a laptop at your show, in a checkout like interface.
The fan can also receive your upcoming show information with MapQuest links along with their purchase.
In case you have more than 1 band, you can manage up to 5 artist accounts, allowing you to display the account that is performing that particular night. It is beneficial to those who perform as a solo artist one night, and perform in a band another night. You can sell up to 100 songs & display 5 albums per artist account.
- Manage up to 5 artist accounts. If you have more than one band or perform also as a solo artist, you can load your settings based on the particular account.
- Export & Import accounts. If you want to use multiple laptops at a show to sell your songs, you can import the same artist information into each laptop, without having to recreate anything.
- Sell up to 100 songs and 5 albums per account.
- Create a checkout display. Choose from multiple graphical templates to create a checkout similar to an online store. Your checkout display can include: Band member information, upcoming shows, album artwork, and can also be used as a listening station or mailing list.
- Create a discography. If you have more than 1 album, you can display each album your fan can browse during checkout.
- Assign Download Links. Instead of sending each mp3 file through file attachment, you have another option to assign download links your fan can download the music file from directly within the email.
- Include Upcoming Shows. When your fan makes a purchase, they can receive a MapQuest Link to your next show.
- Build a Local MySpace List. The URL address the fan provided in each Fan Request, allows you to directly link to the new fans MySpace page, making it easy to see who you gathered locally at shows. Fans can also directly add you to their MySpace page during checkout if an internet connection is present.
- Sell your songs for free. The option to choose which songs will be sold for free & for a price.
- Track Your Statistics. During checkout, FanBand will track each song play, purchase, or if the song was sold for free.
- Free Updates. Free updates within your current version, may include new features, new checkout templates, and software fixes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista
- 256 MB Ram
- 60MB hard drive space available
- 1024 × 768 screen resolution
Check out www.fanbandsoftware.com/mm5/merchant.mvc? for more info.