New Apogee Electronics Duet Software
Apogee Electronics is has announced the release of new Duet software and User's Guide, now available on the Apogee website.
The following updates and changes have been made based on feedback from Duet users:
- The automatic Maestro launch feature (as described on page 22 of the new User's Guide) is now disabled by default. To automatically recall Maestro mixer settings, the automatic launch feature must be enabled.
- Intermittent automatic launch and Pop-up issues have been resolved.
- The User's Guide has been completely revised with more comprehensive Maestro information and up-to-date instructions for configuring Duet with a wide array of Core Audio-compatible software.
Check out the Apogee website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EZmYx and AuToBaSsYx Updates Tekky Synths has updated eZmYx to v1.2.k and AuToBaSsYx to v1.2.
- AZ Audio Presents: ADopplerEn2 AZ Audio has announced the release of ADopplerEn2, a reworking of the original AdopplerEn VST effect for Windows VST Hosts.
- [NAMM] Auralex Room Analysis Plus Auralex Acoustics will offer its Room Analysis Plus service in a retail package, starting at the 2009 Winter NAMM show.