Mackie unveiled the new generation of its analog and USB mixers with the VLZ4 Series, which features 8 consoles.
The Mackie VLZ4 Series replaces the VLZ3 Series and offers 6 analog mixers ranging from ultra compact 4-channel to 16 channels, as well as two 24 and 32-channel USB models designed for large venues and touring.
All the mixers are equipped with Mackie Onyx preamps, op amps and a negative summing circuit architecture, just like on the VLZ3 Series (all the signals are summed with a -6dB level, which allows for a high headroom, then a 6dB gain is added to the 10dB at the fader level).
The new mixers features new knobs and fader caps, as well as enhanced contrast for higher readability in dark environments. The overall ergonomic has also been improved.
The VLZ4 Series includes the following mixers:
- 402VLZ4: 4-channel ultra compact mixer
- 802VLZ4: 8-channel ultra compact mixer
- 1202VLZ4: 12-channel in a compact format
- 1402VLZ4: 14-channel mixer with a compact footprint
- 1642VLZ4: 16 channels and 4 busses
- 1604VLZ4: 16 channels and 4 busses
- 2404VLZ4: 24 channels, 4 busses, effects and USB
- 3204VLZ4: 32 channels, 4 busses, effects and USB
Full details are expected soon at www.mackie.com. Pricing was not communicated.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.