HV Synth Design Acoustic Modeled FluteCo
HV Synth Design has released an Acoustic Modeled FluteCollection that contains a Bass Flute, C(concert)Flute and Piccolo.
The instruments are based on a modeling method called Eclectic Acoustic Synthesis (EAS), created with SynthMaker. The formats are stand-alone and VST for Windows.
- Very realistic flute sounds.
- Note range: 3 octaves.
- Like real flutes, you can 'blow' the models from very soft to very loud with an increment of brightness (the high frequencies become more and more prominent). This is done via modulation wheel or breath controller.
- The C(Concert)Flute can also be played as Jazz Flute, by modifying the bore and adding a lip thrill.
- Low CPU load.
- Breath Pressure: ModWheel or Breath Controller.
- Breath Noise (MIDI Learn).
- Vibrato (amplitude and/or pitch).
- Fine tuning.
- Lip Thrill (MIDI Learn) (C Flute only).
- Bore modification (C Flute only).
The Acoustic Modeled FluteCollection is available now priced at $139.
Trial versions of all HV Synth Design plug-ins are now available (FluteCollection, TrumpetCollection and LowBrassCollection).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Magix Samplitude 10 DLV Magix has announced the availability of a download version of Samplitude 10 which is a limited version of Samplitude 10 that you can download and use right away.
- RME Audio HDSP AES RME ships PCI Express based AES/EBU card: HDSPe AES
- Ueberschall Crunkzilla crunk samples Ueberschall's Crunkzilla release provides 2 GB of delights in the form of 40 construction kits ranging in tempo from 67 to 145 BPM. Flavour and trends from actual Crunk Music plus surrounding styles like Dirty South and HipHop. Kits include main and variation folders with all loops used to make the structure of the mix as well as single shot folders for the drum samples.