Antari HZ-500
Antari HZ-500

Fog Machine from Antari belonging to the HZ series.

pyrex pyrex

«  Does the job ... »

Published on 09/25/14 at 13:27
* How long have you use it?
I for 1 year now. I use it regularly, but not every day either. Between 5 and 20 hours per week in a room of 400 seats (with balcony and under the stage-curbs).

* Did you try many other models before buying it?
ZR24, Look, Mdg 3000 and atmospere.
For problems of air and air heat / cold below current stage, we had to find a machine with a little heavier for better stability in space fog.
We had a ZR24.Nous have started borrowing (very long term) a single but crachouille too light fog and mainly brought us trouble made a mad spending budget for maintenance ..
Then we tested the MDG that worked fine, but outside the budget. Finally, a friend lent us the HZ500.

* What thing do you like most and least?
EXTRAS: The compressor system, no warm-up time, a little more heavy fog (which suits us), DMX control, a very Low Power Product ... his flight ... then the PRICE!
LEAST: The vibration, the noise, no graduation rate, weight can be ... a tendency to let the "fat" at 1m at the outlet of the nozzle, its non-adjustable jet.

* How would you rate the quality / price?
A good value at the moment. I do not know if the returns are frequent service and how that figure, but for the moment I do not ground me.

* With experience, you do again this choice?
I think so. But I would take more time to study and compare other brands ... Antari the commissioners that I welcome, but they are quickly impressed with the rendering laugh. Only problem is the scale of the flow, and vibration.