< Tous les avis Electro-Voice TX1152
Electro-Voice TX1152
Ciuis Ciuis
Published on 05/29/12 at 01:27
- How long you use it?

More or less two years now due to several times a month.

- What is so special that you love the most, least?

The value for money, I find these top of good quality for the price. A remake, I think I should have gone to the 12 "(purchased with the subwoofer, which them disappoint me a bit compared to other brands).
However, the 12 "models allow me to work without too much fear without a subwoofer for smaller benefits.

- Did you tried many other models before buying it?

One unfortunately.
JBL JRX series. Very proper for the price (making it nearly twice but with a much higher power). I therefore strongly advise people directly with the funds necessary to come to such a model.

- How would you rate the quality / price?

I feel very good, these speakers are quite resistant. I just wish I did not see the covers for this model (to my knowledge), which makes transport more binding. I think there are more interesting models on the market depending on the use we want to do but value for money, I think that there is nothing to say, the model remains interesting.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...

Not having had the opportunity to make comparative listening, I think I'd first and foremost a comparative listening, thinking the pros and cons for each system: compactness, weight / performance, cost, value money, etc before asking my choice based on my constraints (am I alone or not to carry the system, is it right for my budget, I have the opportunity to carry easily, ...).

I guess it depends always stress that we have.

Currently, I bought other systems to make my life easier by type of delivery to make, but I kept the x-round series that I think still be an excellent series and which sounds exceedingly good value in my opinion.