JBL SF25
baoups baoups
Published on 07/31/07 at 12:49
I use these speakers for almost a year.
I love the most:
style simple enough but has under the hood> aperoit is just the hps serious below the grid.
the form: these speakers are a form lgrement trapzoidale which for me is idalie
sound: it is mainly for a recess that the achte, I did not notice this stuff trs goal but I like the sound what gives, and it is not prcis aggressive, without distortion, the bass is good Submitted recess and I never had to push for the big bass sound.

the -:
the coating, if you count lugging it will soon have to invest in wheels and corners mtalliques because the carpet is quickly dcolle.
size, banging a pregnant 40kilos at once is less enjoyable than two subs and two heads several times.

the famous report qualitprix:
for a person knowing what it is for me achte trs good, for once, jbl is a foul for quality and a price that stick well.

I do it again this choice:
Despite the volume consquent, their height can avoid carrying around his feet and give it allows avoid carrying around a sub with the amp that follows. basically their default is a little of their quality.