Yorkville Elite E215
jems31 jems31
Publié le 01/13/11 à 10:21
Value For Money : Correct
I use it for less than a month
I try and listen hk das jbl sr Dynacord audio technology etc.
the least: his weight about 53 kg but there are wheels of origin must also efficacité.et bought the EP215 processor, but it's cheap about 250 euros. (I did buy the processor with ep)
is an enclosure that works well but it is not worth the E2152 for 400 euros more not hesitate 2152 works better.
the fault I find the E215 has the bottom 38 of the fact that the second woofer and the midrange / woofer and the head alone does not work too much treble and not enough bass to my subwoofer with part.mais yorkville ls 1004 all works fine.
most: an enclosure that is about 1000w 4ohms it works well
for seeking a medium head that goes sharp and 1.75 inches for compression it works very well by the port has concurrence.pour me better than some 2 inches.
you can branch into a full-range amp or bi-amp amp two 38 cm and compression.
be careful compression 1.75-inch Bookings to very large rooms or outdoors
I judge the quality / fair price and will not go this election in nine chance yes but for 750 euros each one does not find many like this at this price.
I prefer a hk das audio or audio / sr tech sound and finer but less powerful and more expensive.