Ableton Live Updated to v7.0.14
Ableton has updated Live to v7.0.14.
- Updated Manual.
- On Mac OS X, changing the audio buffer size requires you to click on an 'Apply' button to commit the new buffer size. This should avoid that Audio Unit plug-ins are re-created more than once when changing the buffer size.
- Deleting or moving a Rack chain while there are clip envelopes for one of the chain mixer's parameters (volume, pan, or sends) could crash Live.
- MIDI overdub during Arranger recording could delete or cut notes.
- Selecting a scene would display "Insert Scene" for the "Select All" menu entry.
- Under very rare conditions and only with a Live set having at least 48 tracks, certain routings could switch to 'None' after previewing a Live clip or MIDI file.
- Replacing an instrument inside a rack with a track having additional automation lanes controlling parameters of the previous instrument would crash Live.
- Dragging a clip from within Live or from the Browser would not use the Default preset.
- When running Live as ReWire master with Propellerheads Reason as ReWire slave, under certain conditions Live would crash when switching presets in Reason in a way that would modify or change its MIDI targets.
For more info: www.ableton.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synful Orchestra Updated to v2.5 Synful has announced the availability of a beta version of Synful Orchestra v2.5
- Audiffex Updates inTone to v1.1.3 Audiffex has updated the Windows versions of inTone, Bass Pro, Guitar Pro, Keys Pro and Matrix Pro to v1.1.3.
- Cakewalk Sonar 8 Trial Version Cakewalk has announced availability of a free demonstration version of SONAR 8.