Ableton Live 7.0.9
Ableton has updated Live to v7.0.9.
Changes from Live 7.0.7 to Live 7.0.9
* Updated manuals.
* Updated texts.
* Updated lesson package.
- * Consolidating frozen tracks could result in a silent consolidate clip.
* The infotexts for the MIDI/KEY learn frame over the cross fade section were corrupted.
* On Mac OS X, sending out MIDI clock would not work properly for a song loop back jump.
* If the File Manager was opened, and the cursor was over it, the title of the infoview would say 'Lessons View' instead of 'File Manager'.
* Previewing Live clips and MIDI files would show a cut text in the status bar.
* Hotswap buttons for devices would not 'glow' when the mouse hovered over them.
* Under certain conditions, hotswap for nested Drum Racks would open the wrong preset folder in the Browser.
* If the fine song tempo was learned to a MIDI controller, moving that controller immediately after adding a Live clip would lead to a crash.
* In Live's Browser, plugins were not sorted according to sort order when the folder was expanded.
* In Live's file Browser, renaming a folder containing a recorded sample would silently fail and could set clips, used in the current Live set, offline.
* Having an audio track set to external input, armed and muted; the level meter color was still green instead of grey.
* Recording MIDI could lead to a crash when the first note was recorded immediately after starting a MIDI clip by clicking on a slot button of an armed track.
* 'Collect Samples on Export' would not work even if the corresponding Preferences option was enabled.
* In Live's Browser, when sorting preset by path, the current project entry would be placed randomly within the presets.
* Analog, Tension and Electric would show 16 MIDI channels although they receive MIDI only on channel 1.
* If a window was opened from within the Live process that Live does not know about (for example from NI Kore), Live would crash when opening a context menu or a popup chooser.
* Under certain conditions, the pads of a Drum Rack could stay permanently hidden.
* Changing the name of an effect or instrument device would not be reflected in the context menu of an assigned Macro knob.
* Renaming a send track would not immediately effect the parameter chooser display for that track.
* In the 'External Instrument' device, changing the 'MIDI To' chooser always reset the 'Audio From' chooser.
* A few OIC presets would require an unlocked EIC product.
* Opening a list view from within nested Drum Racks could lead to a crash.
* Depending of the current language, texts in the Trial section of the Preferences would not be displayed completely.
* On Windows Vista and independent of buffer size and CPU usage, using some FW based audio interfaces would always result in clicks & pops in the audio as soon as multi-core support was enabled.
* In a Drum Rack, extracting a chain with a certain routing to its parent return chain would lead to a crash.
* In several message boxes for Library installations, file sizes would be displayed in GB and MB.
* Freezing an armed track with audio coming from 'Resampling' would crash Live.
* Unfolding the Browser by dragging over its open/close button would not work.
* On Mac OS X, using several Analog instances could lead to dropouts.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DiscoDSP Discovery DiscoDSP has updated Discovery Mac to Release 2.
- Opulent Audio DirtyGirl Opulent Audio has announced the release of DirtyGirl a new synth VSTi for Windows that is bundled for free with purchase of a license for Opulent Audio's bLO-FIsh VSTi ($8).
- Inspiration Sounds Pure Live Breaks 2 Inspiration Sounds realeases Pure Live Breaks Vol. 2 featuring 275MB of original and contemporary drumloops suitable for a wide variety of production genres.