Apple Logic Pro 9
Apple Logic Pro 9

General Sequencer from Apple belonging to the Logic series.

theaudioandvideoguy theaudioandvideoguy

« Excellent »

Published on 04/26/12 at 22:07
Apple Logic Pro 9 is a very good sequencing program, you can pretty much do your whole song in Logic 9 from the musical creation process to the recording process. You will be very pleased with how much Logic Pro 9 can help you. Even if you have used Logic before and have an earlier version of it. It will still be beneficial for you to upgrade to Pro 9 asap.

I ran apple pro logic pr 9 on my mac book pro for a while. It wont crash or cause any problems for you. I have been nothing but please with Pro 9 and its ability to give me a good sounds and a great work flow process.

Overall, the best thing about Logic Pro 9 that I love is the synths that come with it. Logic Pro 9 is one of the few softwares that I would say can actually go without having to purchase a bunch of other synths right off the bat. All of the built in (that come with it) synths are high quality and are very unique. Each plug in can be controlled 100 percent from all parameters. It comes with a packed library of great synths and sounds. Only thing that I really didn’t use that came with it where the drums. I imported my own drum kits because I have a unique sound of real live kits that I love. Logic Pro 9’s live drum kits arent that good for me. But that is not problem at all because we all have our own drums we love to use. The mixer track on Logic Pro 9 is top quality too, you can really get a good master if you know what you are doing and have a solid ear. You will have no worries with Logic Pro 9. Its not very cheap though it does cost a good amount of money. But this is actually one of the only softwares I can say that complete with Pro tools on a professional level.