The SONAR 7.0.2 update adds new Step Sequencer functionality and usability enhancements, along with numerous plug-in and component optimizations.
In addition, the update addresses various performance and stability issues across the entire application which were reported by customers after SONAR 7's initial release and since the SONAR 7.0.1 update.
Many of the new and exciting features found in the SONAR 7.0.2 update are a direct result of active dialog with our users. Cakewalk's delivery of timely product updates is an extension of Cakewalk's commitment in providing the very best in product support for our customers.
- New Step Sequencer Features
- Save and load SONAR Step Sequencer pattern files
- New mouse gestures to edit velocities in the steps pane
- Change/set default velocity of new steps
- Step record from MIDI devices
- Option to audition notes when clicking on steps
- Preserve patterns when changing step sizes
A comprehensive list of what's included in the SONAR 7.0.2 update can be found at: https://www.cakewalk.com/Support/kb/kb20071226.asp
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synths of the 70s for Kontakt Sounds and Effects presents a new sample library : Synths of the 70s for Kontakt.
- DSK Music presents 3 new freewares DSK offers 3 new free plug-ins : Mini DrumZ, Odisea and ThoR.
- Big Fish Audio Bone Crushing Drums Big Fish Audio presents a new library : Bone Crushing Drums.