Cakewalk Music Creator 6
Cakewalk Music Creator 6

Music Creator 6, General Sequencer from Cakewalk.

• Increase or decrease font size
windigo 05/24/2012

Cakewalk Music Creator 6 : windigo's user review

«  As well as the 5.0 so perfect! »

As for 5.0, no installation problems, it is the software the simplest and easiest to use for everyone, because it's good!
While French, assistance with examples, for the beginner, this is a must, for the initiate a walk with pleasure.

It is installed on a laptop 64 Seven Home, but, as I requested, installed and tested on XP Pro 32 and Pro64 Seven. I3 2.4 GHz processors and 3.3G ° °, I5 2500 ° K to 4G. Hard Drives 500G and T ° °. sound cards Akai EIA pro, Fas Track Ultra 8x8, 10x6 Presonus Fire Wire. To say he spends on everything and everywhere remains stable.

I use the 5 for two years or less and 6 from least, I want
to specify that for a few dollars less there is still version 5 and that has nothing to envy to 6.0. What I like best, as always the amazing simplicity that allows to approach the home studio complete with the greatest ease and price, the incredible gift CakeWalk! Yes, I have a choice of sequencers to past and present fairly complete. The quality / price is amazing for this sequencer with a comprehensive and powerful support doomed to perfect introduction, an essential choice for the beginner who really wants to understand and engage with a good soft ..