Cockos Updates REAPER to v3.02.
Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.02.
- Fixes to APE, OGG, and MP3 writing in certain consolidate instances.
- Fixed consolidate having issue with certain content/output sinks.
- Fixed Unicode file support for DirectShow video files (avi/mpg/etc.).
- Fixed CoreAudio aggregate/multi-buffer audio bug.
- JS: threaded memory manager fixes (for when starting playback with graphic JSs loaded).
- Fixed bug sending events at end of MIDI file in certain instances.
- More useful dialog message when unable to encode MP3.
- OSX: improved GUI compatibility for some plugins.
- OSX graphics tweaks.
- MIDI editor: major performance improvement when editing small MIDI items in large projects.
- Quick FX add menu when clicking FX slots on the extended mixer.
- Windows: Low-level change to external MIDI output handling.
- MIDI output timing, CPU, bandwidth, consistency, and stability improvements.
- Global envelope menu selection to show/hide all track envelopes in project.
- Tweaks to control surface plug-in since midi output is nicely threaded on Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Big Fish Presents Bolyhood Beats Big Fish says traditional Indian rhythms and today's Hip Hop, Pop and R&B tracks don't typically work well together; this is where Bollyhood Beats comes in.
- MIDI Mobilizer & Rig Remote Line 6, Inc. and D'Addario announced tthe development of the MIDI Mobilizer, a portable Musical Instrument Digital Interface device, and Planet Waves Rig Remote iPhone software for use with Apple iPhone and iPod touch using OS 3.0.
- Wavosaur Updated To v188.8.131.52 Wavosaur has been updated to v184.108.40.206, featuring unlimited undo and revamped 3D spectrum.