Cockos Updates Reaper 3
Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.1415.
- Action: invert item selection.
- Actions dialog: fixed export of multiple selected actions/shortcuts.
- API/ReaScript: actions dialog shows command ID strings for custom/extension actions.
- API/ReaScript: added NamedCommandLookup, to get a command ID from a named extension action.
- Auto-crossfades: don't initiate auto-crossfade until items overlap by at least one sample.
- Automation: ctrl+click on envelope point toggles point selection if no envelope drawing occurred.
- Batch converter: prompt before exit if processing/unprocessed items.
- Custom toolbars: disabled themed scrollbars on win32 for icon picker.
- CD extraction: preliminary support (Windows 2000+, OS X).
- JS: fixed certain plug-ins on x64.
- LAME/mp3 support: assorted fixes (multi-encoder, OSX VBR, correct file lengths, etc.).
- Master track: clean up envelope lanes properly when hiding master track.
- MIDI editor: moving CC with notes replaces rather than merging with existing CC at the new location.
- MIDI editor: added action to move to end of selected notes.
- MIDI editor: support for mouse cursor as vertical zoom center (respects prefs/editing behavior).
- MIDI input quantize: various bugfixes.
- OSX: Audio Unit buggy compatibility mode includes constant blocksize (fixes AUMatrixReverb).
- OSX: built-in FX/JSFX fixes for installation on volumes that are case-sensitive.
- PDC: better behavior when unmuting tracks with routing and "do not process muted tracks" disabled.
- ReaScript: various bugfixes.
- Scrub: autoseek during playback regardless of middle-mouse-button handscroll preference.
- Startup: even faster.
- Theme: themeable images for tabs (user for docker, project tabs, floating toolbar).
- Track: inserting track via context menu inserts new track in the expected place.
- Toolbar: actions to open the floating toolbar at the mouse cursor.
- Toolbar: support for more toggle actions staying lit when assigned to buttons.
- Toolbar: extensions can register toggle actions.