Cockos Updates Reaper 3 (Again)
Cockos has updated Reaper to v3.15.
- Actions: select previous/next adjacent non-overlapping items.
- Auto-crossfades: more consistent logic when moving, trimming, copying items.
- Automation: preference for first click on envelope to select envelope, or add point immediately.
- Automation: action to add point at current time position to all visible envelopes.
- Dual trim/timestretch: acts on all selected items, unless both sides of shared edge are selected.
- FIPM: preserve item positioning when moving items across tracks.
- License key: automatic import of license key text from clipboard on startup.
- Marquee selection: fixed some random issues, better small-move behavior.
- Media items: shift+drag edges bypasses snapping regardless of whether shift or drag happens first.
- MIDI devices: avoid clearing device alias when disabling device.
- MIDI editor: fixed occasional CC data drawing bug.
- MIDI items: more consistent logic for which track receives new empty MIDI items.
- Noise shaping: noise contour is slightly gentler in high frequencies.
- OSX: JS editor usability improvements when OSX keyboard dialog navigation enabled.
- OSX: no media explorer peaks for audio CD .aiff files.
- OSX: fixed crash on selected track delete from mixer context menu.
- OSX: fixed item notes window.
- OSX: fix for multi-monitor context menu issues.
- ReaSamplomatic5000: fixed bug where sample is left marked as used on plugin remove.
- ReaScript: Fixed RPR_AddTakeToMediaItem causing crashes.
- Sends: shift+drag IO button or extended mixer send area to send all selected tracks at once.
- Sync: added 23.976 as predefined framerate for LTC.
- Themed tab fixes (x64 etc).
- Takes: fixed splitting unlooped MIDI take beyond loop end in odd time signatures.
- Track panels: show exact track volume after manually setting a level below the minimum fader value.
- Video: fixed audio playback issue on some Quicktime videos.
- VST: more flexible support for passing keyboard input to plug-ins.
- x64: corrected undo history writing.
Viewers of this article also read...
- LiquidSonics Updates Reverberate LiquidSonics updates Reverberate to v1.240.
- Mike Norrish Updates Armchair Guitarist Armchair Guitarist is a free Windows VST instrument plugin that allows a standard guitar controller for the XBox 360, PC or Playstation 3 to be used as a MIDI input.
- VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO Boxed Edition The Vienna Symphonic Library team has announced the release of their mixing host Vienna Ensemble PRO as a boxed edition.