Cockos Updates Reaper 3
Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.31.
- Action: move cursor left/right to nearest media item edge.
- Action window: can be docked.
- Action window: options to preserve action filter, show/hide command IDs.
- Arrange view: themeable divider lines between tracks and between envelope lanes.
- Command line: fixed -renderproject option with some old projects.
- Envelope lanes: optional horizontal grid lines.
- Glue: fixed unnecessary creation of empty audio file when gluing muted MIDI items.
- Grouping: support select-all-grouped preference in marquee selection.
- MIDI items: editing item edges resizes source contents for unlooped in-project MIDI items.
- MIDI editor: optional horizontal grid lines in CC lanes.
- MIDI editor: fixes for note move/resize actions when notes hit other notes or the end of the item.
- MIDI overdub loop recording: avoid extending items past the end of the loop.
- MIDI playback: avoid double note-on when time signature changes result in incomplete measures.
- Missing files dialog: better behavior when ignoring missed files.
- OSX: fix for AU with long name/description fields failing scan.
- Preferences: split peaks/waveforms and meters appearance preferences into their own pages.
- ReaNINJAM: better paths for configuration files, session files (unprivileged user support).
- ReaStream: fixed multi-instance bug with MIDI receive.
- ReaScript: safer handling of GetSetObjectState when called from audio threads.
- Render: autosave on render causes saved project to be loaded by default on next run.
- Render: Windows 7 taskbar progress support while rendering.
- Trim behind items: preserve grouping of split items.
- VST: avoid preset list flashing in some plugins.
- x64: fixed JS issues (bad invsqrt, failure when using large amounts of RAM).
Viewers of this article also read...
- BigTick Updates Rhino 2 & Makes Plugins Free BigTick has released version 2.05 of Rhino, which is now also available for Mac OS X in VST and AU instrument formats (the Windows version has been updated).
- Syflex Sylfid-f2 Syflex has announced the release of Sylfid-f2, a new physical modeling string plug-in that models a musical instrument that has two strings per note.
- Weldroid ambio.one Weldroid has announced the release of ambio.one, a customizable crosstalk-cancellation plug-in based on the RACE algorithm developed by the Ambiophonic Institute.