Another Cockos Reaper 3 Update
Cockos has updated Reaper to version 3.72.
- MIDI editor:
- Moving CCs/events now updates pre-quantized positions.
- Reduced memory use when opening/closing many editors.
- Fixed memory leak when reusing MIDI editor and switching between MIDI items.
- Fixed stuck velocity display on reopening some MIDI editors.
- Added SetMediaItemPosition/Length, with the option to suppress screen redraw.
- Better portability between Windows and Mac (strip Windows new lines).
- API functions for item/marker setting should now perform better on OSX.
- Armed actions:
- Show special cursor and tooltip only when clicking will trigger the action.
- Do not cancel armed action on undo.
- Feedback routing:
- Fixed stopped monitoring with feedback.
- Decreased memory/CPU use.
- Media items:
- Disabled "copy loop of selected area" action for MIDI items.
- Recalculate autocrossfades for beat-based media items when changing time signature.
- Allow copying loop of selected area when the time selection includes the item end.
- Shift+click item selection:
- Now use range of clicks rather than range of items.
- No longer unselects other items (hold ctrl in addition for this).
- Respects option to select all grouped items.
- MIDI recording: fixed some overlapping note issues with replace and overdub recording modes.
- OGG support: improved stability/playback of corrupted OGG files (libvorbis 1.3.1 bug).
- Performance: Reduced thread locking when recalculating item information.
- Shift+click time selection: on now obeys edit cursor moving preferences.
- Stability: Improved MIDI note previewing thread safety.
- VST: better resize notification support.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters Deep Tech & Progressive Deep Tech & Progressive features over 950MB of 24-bit sample content.
- Loopmasters King Roc Deep & Tech House Producers should expect to find a collection of samples created by King Roc which weigh in at 800MB, with 550 samples including 320+ loops at 125Bpm and 230 Single Sounds.
- Lick Library Make The Fretboard Work For You The DVD guitar lesson takes you through scales, chords and arpeggios.