FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.3 build 2449.
Changes from v6.0.2 to v6.0.3 include:
- [New Feature] MIDI tracks now have parts similar to audio tracks.
- [New Feature] When dragging a .wav or .mid file into n-Track (from a folder or from a VSTi plugin such as n-Track Drums or EZDrummer) the program shows where the parts will end up when dropped.
- [New Feature] Trial period can now be extended obtaining trial registration codes from website.
- [Compatibility] Compatibility fix for EZDrummer VSTi.
- [Compatibility] Compatibility fix for Melodyne VST plugin.
- [New Feature] Ghost copies of MIDI parts allow editing the part once and have the edit reflected on all ghosted parts.
- [New Feature] Transpose up/down control, supports increments of 1/100 of a semitone.
- [New Feature] MIDI part transpose.
- [New Feature] Matrix Editing.
- [New Feature] Preferences/MIDI option to save Track settings (volume, pan etc.) as MIDI events in exported Midi file.
- [Bug Fix] No longer asks to use MIDI file tempo map when dragging and dropping .mid file.
- [Performance] Faster loading of .sng files that have lots of MIDI parts.
More info available at ntrack.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.