Fasoft n-Track Studio Update
FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.3 build 2449.
Changes from v6.0.2 to v6.0.3 include:
- [New Feature] MIDI tracks now have parts similar to audio tracks.
- [New Feature] When dragging a .wav or .mid file into n-Track (from a folder or from a VSTi plugin such as n-Track Drums or EZDrummer) the program shows where the parts will end up when dropped.
- [New Feature] Trial period can now be extended obtaining trial registration codes from website.
- [Compatibility] Compatibility fix for EZDrummer VSTi.
- [Compatibility] Compatibility fix for Melodyne VST plugin.
- [New Feature] Ghost copies of MIDI parts allow editing the part once and have the edit reflected on all ghosted parts.
- [New Feature] Transpose up/down control, supports increments of 1/100 of a semitone.
- [New Feature] MIDI part transpose.
- [New Feature] Matrix Editing.
- [New Feature] Preferences/MIDI option to save Track settings (volume, pan etc.) as MIDI events in exported Midi file.
- [Bug Fix] No longer asks to use MIDI file tempo map when dragging and dropping .mid file.
- [Performance] Faster loading of .sng files that have lots of MIDI parts.
More info available at ntrack.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sugar Bytes Updates Unique To v1.1 Sugar Bytes has updated Unique to v1.1.
- AppKats.com Transformation LI Bundle AppKats.com has released the Transformation LI Bundle, 15 environment modules to control all parameters of Logic Pro's instruments via external midi gear.
- Big Fish Audio Releases Epic Drum A collection of cinematic drum and rhythm beds played by percussionists and organized into 40 construction kits (about 3.5 GB of wav data).