N-Track Studio Updated To v6.0.4
FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.4.
Changes since v6.0.3:
- New n-Track Multitap Delay effect.
- Drag multiple parts across tracks.
- Auto scrolling when dragging parts.
- Demo Song automatically opens when launching the program for the 1st time.
- Grouping of track parts.
- Song Start/Stop markers allow to define the points at which song playback will start and end.
- Looped parts are parts of a single group so that they are dragged together.
- Reveal in folder and insert into song options in Mixdown dialog box.
- Option to not mute existing tracks when overdubbing (in popup menu that appears clicking on a track rec arm button).
- "Place Part at Cursor" command in timeline popup menu.
- EQ boost/cut setting can be entered with keyboard after double click on EQ knobs in channel mixer.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cluster Sound Minus Morph Cluster Sound has launched Minus Morph, a sound tool designed for Minimal music productions and based on morphing techniques.
- Peace Love Productions Trancen Van Loopin PLP says its new library "combines the ease of construction kit style sessions with add-on arpeggiators, percussion, and do it your self beat elements."
- Togu Audio Line Software Updates Togu Audio Line has updated TAL-Elek7ro to v0.92, TAL-U-No-62 to v1.6 and TAL-BassLine to v1.3.