MOTU Digital Performer 7.21
MOTU has updated Digital Performer to v7.21.
- Audio Pitch Automation Reference: There is now a preference to adjust the reference frequency for audio pitch automation in the Data Display preference pane. This preference defines the A above middle C, with a default setting of 440 Hz.
Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can be found in the following areas:
- Analysis: waveform overview construction.
- Import & Export: importing CAF files; importing Broadcast WAVE files with timestamps; attempting to export MP3 when LAME.framework is not installed.
- Mixing Board: drop and drop of effects clippings.
- Miscellaneous: consistency of commands and menu items; closing a project with the Preferences window open; reporting of missing sound bites when opening old projects.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Modartt Xylo Add-On for Pianoteq Modartt released a new Pianoteq add-on, Xylo which includes a Xylophone and a Bass Marimba.
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo 2.0 SuperMegaUltraGroovy, maker of Capo software, has released Capo 2.0 for Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Steinberg WaveLab 7 Steinberg announced the release of WaveLab’s latest incarnation, WaveLab 7.