PreSonus Studio One Update
PreSonus has updated Studio One to v1.5.2.
- Crash resizing Transform window in Editor.
- Improved performance issues with small buffer sizes.
- Improved sound quality with envelope auto speed in Dynamics Plugins.
- Save not working when song is opened in Browser.
- Solo was disengaged when CMD-clicking on an event (with "solo follows selection" enabled).
- Drag and Drop from browser to some 3rd party plugins not working (OSX only).
- Editor does not switch to drum editor automatically when loading Impact.
- Mixdown path not updated when saved to new folder.
- Automation and Inspector values not the same for MIDI program changes.
- Tuner did not work with all buffer sizes.
- Only events in active track layer were adjusted when changing track tempo mode.
- Drum map not correctly loaded when using drag and drop.
- Info view can be placed at the bottom with detached mixer.
- Level clip counter not working correctly.
- Instrument bounce not exact when Master Channel has plugin delay.
- Channel Fader can display when turned completely down -144 dB.
- Drag and Drop not working when mouse buttons swapped in the mouse options (Windows only).
- Hanging note in mojito when changing velocity.
- Project: Occasional gaps in Digital Release.
- Project: Performance issue with disabled tracks.
- Limiter in ISL mode clips.
- Cuemix output should be in Solo Save mode by default.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes Nylon for Fantom-G Nylon is a Fantom-G sound expansion devoted to a single instrument - a Spanish guitar with nylon strings, selected for its "combination of warm-bodied sound and crisp, detailed attack."
- Applied Acoustics Systems Oh My Funkness! Oh My Funkness! is AAS' first loop bank title for Strum Electric GS-1 and presents a collection of 261 funk grooves.
- New Apple Mac Pro with 12 Cores Apple unveiled a new Mac Pro line with up to 12 processing cores and up to 50 percent greater performance than the previous generation, according to the company.