Pay-What--You-Want Reason 6 Update
Propellerhead Software today announced that for limited time owners of its Record–Reason Duo product will be able to purchase the Reason 6 upgrade at whatever price they choose, starting at $1.00 / €1.00.
The Pay What You Want offer for the Reason 6 upgrade is extended to all registered owners of both Record and Reason (Duo) with a Propellerhead Ignition Key. The promotion starts upon Reason 6’s release on September 30 and goes through October 31, 2011. Duo users may purchase the upgrade as a download directly from Propellerhead’s online store propellerheads.se/shop, paying from €1.00/$1.00 to anything they choose.
Owners of Reason who do not own Record can purchase the boxed upgrade for €149/$169. After the promotion has ended, Duo users will be able to upgrade at the regular Reason 6 upgrade price. All details are here: propellerheads.se/paywhatyouwant
Pricing & Availability:
Reason 6 will be available for purchase on September 30, 2011 at the following suggested retail pricing:
- Reason 6 EUR €405 / USD $449
- Reason 6 Upgrade (from any Reason version and Reason Essentials) EUR €149 / USD $169
- Reason 6 Upgrade from Record-Reason Duo before October 31, 2011 Pay What You Want (starting at €1.00 / $1.00)
Visit Propellerhead for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg CMC Series Steinberg released its new CMC controllers. Dedicated to Steinberg’s Cubase music production system, the six USB-powered CMC units are designed to offer an integrated control solution.
- DontCrack VIP Series DontCrack has announced the launch of a new audio plug-in suite. DontCrack has partnered with plug-in designers offering an interface with "only the essential knobs and switches."
- EAReverb v1.1.7 eaReckon has updated EAReverb to version 1.1.7.