Steinberg is making a ProVolution
If you look at the Steinberg website, you’ll notice that it’s currently closed, for they are preparing the Cubase 8 Pro-Volution.
There is a new version of Cubase coming on, namely the Pro 8, along with an Artist editions. As always, Steinberg has cooked loads of new features, here is what we know so far:
- New Chord Pads section to automatically add chords when composing by clicking on virtual pads
- New effect plug-ins: multiband compressor, envelope shaper and expander, QuadraFuzz v2, Bass amp simulator and a new acoustic kit in Groove Agent SE
- New dockable panel on the right side to display effect racks, sample libraries and more
- In Place MIDI to Audio rendering, bounce can be processed with or without processing and you can mute the original track after rendering
- VCA Faders that allow for track-dependent relative level control in a group of tracks
- « Virgin Territories » to manage spaces between two automations in a track
- Improved performances for larger projects
- Improved multi-screen windows management
Here’s the presentation video of this new Cubase Pro 8, all the details will be online soon at www.steinberg.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Guitar modeling and a new cabinet simulator highlight the latest release When Peavey’s ReValver software was first released, it stood out from its competitors because it allowed users to get inside the virtual circuitry and tweak the components. Several iterations later, ReValver 4 introduces some stunning features that again separate it from the pack.
- Beta testers wanted for ChordCommander Dog Ear Software gets into educational software with ChordCommander, designed for guitarists who want to learn chord progressions.
- Plugin Alliance X-Mas Calendar launched You can now open the first Plugin Alliance X-Mas Calendar door and discover the special deal.