Steinberg announces that the 7th version of its Nuendo post-production DAW for Mac OS X and
What’s new in Nuendo 7:
- Game Audio Connect for sound designers and those working with a large amount of files who need to directly transfer audio data to the Audiokinetic Wwise software. A new Render Export feature allows for exporting audio files to a specific location, while Render-In-Place renders the tracks directly within the project
- ReConform feature that follows the changes made to the image and automatically edits the audio projects accordingly
- VCA Fader for complex mixes
- Support for video of up to 50 FPS
- Timecode and automation curves that follow the event triggering
- Improved track list and inspector
- New VST Rack zone for the MediaBay and VST instrument racks within the project window
Steinberg has also updated the Nuendo Expansion Kit to version 7, in which you’ll now find chord pads to trigger chords from a MIDI controller while adjusting the settings in real time, a new circle of fifths and chord assistants, and the Groove Agent SE 4 acoustic agent was included for those who need drum content.
Nuendo is available for the suggested price of 1,799 €, the Nuendo Expansion Kit 7 costs 149 €. If you activated Nuendo 6.5 and later after April 19th, 2015, the upgrade is free. Older users can upgrade for 149 € from Nuendo 6.5, 299 € from Nuendo 6, 445 € from Nuendo 5, 649 € from Nuendo 4 and a crossgrade for Nuendo Live owners is available for 1,549 €. More info at www.steinberg.net.
Following are videos presenting some of the new features in Nuendo 7, you’ll also find more under the Media tab above:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.