- Added a menu bar at the top of the project window. This holds the menu buttons that previously were placed between the inspector and project page tabs. The menu bar has an auto-hide option button when the window is maximized. When auto-hide is enabled the menu bar can be shown by moving the mouse cursor to the top of the screen and holding it there for half a second.
- Moved some of the commands in the Setup menu into a new Window menu.
- Moved the browser page tab next to the inspector tab. Selecting either the inspector or the browser will automatically hide the other.
- Updated the button layout in the inspector and browser pages.
- Changed the transport toolbar buttons from rectangular to circular shape to unify the appearance of all toolbar buttons. Changed the layout of the transport toolbar in the default setup.
- Changed the way that toolbar buttons are spaced. Buttons placed next to each other will be joined into a button bar. Buttons can be separated by inserting a space element between the buttons in the toolbar properties dialog.
- Added "slice button" and "stretch button" elements to the toolbar dialog. Placing the slice element before or after a button will make the button side rectangular instead of rounded. Placing one or more stretch elements after a button will widen the button.
- Added an "apply" command to the toolbar dialog.
- Added "restore default editor profiles" command to the Setup menu.
- Added "Customize Region" submenu to the editor view menu for quick access to the properties dialogs for individual regions. Removed the region properties shortcuts from the various editor context menus.
- The menu button in the mixer is renamed from "view menu" to "mixer menu" to avoid confusion with the view menu in the editor.
- The name entered in a project or sound properties dialog is now linked to the filename. When a new project is created, the project properties dialog shows "Project name (used as filename when the project is saved)". When the project has been saved the name field is made read-only and the caption reads "Project name (same as filename)". The same applies to the name field in the sound properties dialog.
- Creating a new project from a template will show the project properties dialog.
- The zReverb VST plugin is included in the demo installer.
- Fix: Crash could occur during audio recording depending on the current timeline zoom range.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...