Somatic Circuits VC-303 Bass Synth
This product is described as a "100% clone of the classic bassline synth in a modern modular format."
- original signal path/schematic.
- original part type and n.o.s. transistors used.
- 3.5mm 'Lumberg' pcb mounted type.
- 2 board design for use within a mobile system.
- VCO - 1v/oct Keyboard in , Frequency Modulation CV in and Glide 0-5v in.
- VCF - Frequency Control CV in.
- ENV- Envelope CV out , Gate 0-5v in.
- VCA - Accent 0-5v in and Audio out.
- Waveform Select - Saw / Square (303 type).
- VCO Tune.
- VCF Cut-off , Resonance and ENV MOD.
- ENV Decay.
- VCA Accent and Volume.
- FRAC 3mm black shielded FR4 faceplate with gold plated writing (FR4 is Fiberglass with ground shielding).
- EURO 2mm chromated aluminum with 2 part epoxy silkscreen
- 5U available soon.
- 15v+/- and 12v+/- power supplies.
Pricing & Availability
Available this month.
$380 (Eurorack) / $350 (Frac)
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.