< Tous les avis Feeltune Rhizome UXE

oxa25 oxa25

«  war machine »

Published on 05/16/13 at 12:00
rhizome with my cubase i5 Ableton Live 8 and komplete 8

hi here is around 9 months I use this machine, and I must say that this is really the simplest groov box I utilisé.Avant I worked on roland mc 808 which was rather complex. but the rhizome is truly a pleasure to make her so easily I would even say what is intuitive. And thanks to these four screens on his brief work on really know what each thing and place, not bad here with the idea of ​​column.

my rhizome and equipped vst komplete 8 and I can honestly say that the sound is really correct me that more fairly psyche sounds and style sheets are really very good

summary for the rhizome and a very good machine for me which is the easiest counted about 1 to 2 hours for the grip and get some things right.