Korg ElecTribe Er-1
Korg ElecTribe Er-1

ElecTribe Er-1, Groove Machine from Korg in the ElecTribe series.

Cid2Nice 04/11/2005

Korg ElecTribe Er-1 : Cid2Nice's user review

• Partager
Value For Money : Excellent Audience: Beginners
- Triplette classic twelve o'clock, a STREO Out, Audio In 2
- 4 percu synthetic track, a track open hi-hat, cymbal and clap closed.
- Only one end, a good overall time space bordering the flange as well mtallique rglages.
- Not Squenceur 16 (fawn Tr). Nothing really new.

Complte in connectivity and ncessaire track of percu.

- Who adj touch a machine in his life, handling IMMEDIATE. But even a novice to the master after a few hours. Electribe = simplicity.
- Everything is accessible, intuitive trs (the only thing that I blocked the dpart is how to "ok", the only time I opened the manual o).
- The manual is clear, more than enough (it will not write the same place when our rhythm;)).

In short, the machine idalie for beginners or for live.

- Type electro, amateur sound ralistes, go your way.
- The only effect of the changes that can feel, the lightweight cho, limit the time limit flangerisant trsmtalique.
- Level kick, I find it relaunched its Manir the tek, saturated with 909 style kick.

The sounds are figs, so it is possible to get a good range of sounds. However, we quickly made the turn. It is not limited to the perceived, there's a way to escape the sound effects, excellent bass.

- I am me spar (lack of means to other stuff), I kept it about 6 months.
- The quality is the most grip IMMEDIATE combines a sound field for the techno gnrale, hardtek tribe in particular.
- In the era I came out of the MC 303 and 505, see anything.
- Good quality price now, used it does not cost much more.
- I can not keep all the machines that I like both for reasons of resources, than places, in all cases, I still have it, just for fun with me without taking the head.