Roland MC-303
Roland MC-303

Groove Machine from Roland belonging to the MC series.

Modulator18 Modulator18

«  I did not like »

Published on 11/29/14 at 14:25
Roland groovebox.
At the time of its release, pubs announced: TB303 republication, that's why I bought it new at its output for about 3.500frs (500 €).
Facade solid scrap iron knob that breaks against which crachotte. Nickname keyboard with rubber rubber that does not take the year (classic Roland). a dual 7-segment LED display.

Very simple, turn the knobs to modify some parameters, jog to chain sequences, one tries to play the keyboard and that's it.

Sounds, ...! Some bass sounds and synths exploitable, otherwise the rest is awful, stained (not the right way), and soulless.
Integrated sequences, I did not find anything extraordinnaire, it makes the sequences and the final result looks like demos found over much of the range of Roland keyboard without interest!
The effects do well their work, but when it's ugly at first, the magic can not operate.

I kept for years in a closet. From time to time I ressortais for the few minutes of the time the weather improves, but she left on the shelf as fast as I'd exit.
I traded against something else and I do not regret it at all.
This is MY OPINION, I know that musicians are enjoying it, I have much preferred electribe Korg, everyone's tastes.
It's clear that I do not rachèterais the MC303, for against TB> 303, so I will buy this one day!