< Tous les avis Maxon CP101 Compressor Reissue
Maxon CP101 Compressor Reissue
Maxon CP101 Compressor Reissue
Hotfirecaster Hotfirecaster
Published on 03/15/07 at 06:34
For specifications, everything has been said, it's a solid pedal and simple, and eclectronique inside is beautifully finished, we see that it's good stuff. Compressor rather popular with those who want to respect the original sound of their guitar. More Maxon is an excellent brand that manufactured, among others in the 80's the famous Ibanez TS808 to the delight of collectors, and the misfortune of their bank accounts ...

I use this compressor with my Stratocaster mainly, and connected to a tube amp. Two buttons are enough settings to what suits me well because you do not spend hours turning the knobs before getting a good sound. The manual also offers some configuration settings nice.

So as has been said is a pedal that is really quiet, and this is what I like about her, she is full of finesse, not color the signal hardly original, but it just gives compression and it takes the sound is clearer, seems better defined without pay in the demonstrative and the vulgar ... At the limit it happen almost not to notice that there is a fact, if we said no. Not that this pedal does not his job, but rather it does, but without showing off.

I love this pedal, OCCAZ bought for half its new value, the case was not to be missed, I have no complaints except that it is small and therefore not necessarily hyper stable when playing (but it's a detail). If it again even if I redeem to pay full price.