4 control via Potentiomtre: Sensitivity, Master, Attack, Sustain.
2 Switches: Boost (+12 dB), Bypass
the ratio is 3:1
The lamp is a Sovtek 12AX7WXT
A mono input (type jack 1 / 4 ")
A mono output (type jack 1 / 4 ")
power supply is provided
Trs quickly found that rglage agree.
The latter result in:
- The level of (Sensitivity)
- The Sustain
- The output level (Master)
Trs conventional level of use for this type of effect.
Boost switch is very practical.
- I have tested quite a compressor, I use a low bar, microphone for making percussion. Rsulta is more than the capture.
- Update ngatif is the noise when you push a little too on the Sustain. Let us not forget that we are prsence a lamp unit is nothing more normal. It is just enough not to over abuse of Sustain.
- It gives a good color and trs Global Warming wonderful sound!
- How long have you use it?
I use it for over 2 months.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The most: it's a great compressor that adds color and warmth to the sound. It is required compressor lamp, it works wonders.
The less I say the price -> 230
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes, it is by far the best version of pedals. rack version there is a lot better (but more coteux).
- How do you report qualitprix?
It CHRE, but for this type of effect that remains in the standards ...
- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
Without any hsitations, Yes!