< Tous les avis Elypse Guitars E-Delay

«  A DISASTER !!! »

Published on 01/19/11 at 08:56
This is a pedal Delay

USE

3 knobs (repeat, time and level)
In and Out (inverse relative to other pedal! Thank you, like that, it's super annoying to connect with other pedals !!!
The manual is Introduced and one wonders why! The only question I had reading the "? What position for the switch on the sides of the pedal" (50mv or 500mV) The answer ... "50mv and 50mv ...!" Thank you a lot of hand.

The effect is the voil ... I will not say that it is effective, it eats me sound !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 30 minutes and I have one wish .. throw the trash with the package.
You will say "For 29 euros, you expect a what?"
Well I was expecting a lot of things, but not such a shit!

Positive: Cheap.
Ngatifs decks: - Bouffe dynamics
- In and Out inverted compared to other pedals
- Led dazzling !!! (So ​​we can not even watch the pedal! (A belief that is done exprs)
- Qualit (it looks like LIDL !!! (and on ...)