< Tous les avis Hufschmid Guitars Dents du Midi Plectrum
Speedy Z Speedy Z

« Dents du Midi (Play as high as the mountains) »

Published on 08/07/21 at 13:02
Audience: Anyone
The Dents du Midi plectrum is probably the most attractive one I own. I get the most questions about it. It looks like a piece of ice. You could drop it in your friends water and they wouldn’t know there was a pick in there! Haha! I have the triangular shape. I find that it’s a very useful tool. It’s very fast and has tons of attack. The grip is insane besides of the ice-like ridges creating amazing texture. The triangular shape that Patrick makes is the only triangle that truly fits your hand like a glove. The back of the pick sits up against your pointer super snug. Between it’s size and texture, this work of stunning art is staying put! Though I have fallen in love with my Torlon picks from Patrick, this Dents du Midi is probably the most breathtaking in my collection.