Mesa Boogie Stereo 2:50
Mesa Boogie Stereo 2:50
blacksunrise blacksunrise
Publié le 09/04/06 à 16:37
- What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)?
All lamps / 4 X 6L6 power (which may be changed by EL34)
3 x 12AX7

- What is the power dlivre?
2 X 50 Watts: attention are 2 X 50 watt hard, of course you have to push the volume but that c IDAL, this amp really sounds when pushing the volume (c ausi why j 't have been more powerful)
trs sound is good and not too typical (eg as a marshall). vritable a small bomb that crushes certain Annona stack 100 watts or more.

- What connection?

_ 2 between 2 and 8 ohms output 4 output 4 ohm.
A selector bias (el34/6l6) c an interesting point, provided the use of lamps mesa (the price is more expensive gure), there was no need to bias because in his rgler mesa cdj Pipelines Limited.
A selector ground / lift in the event of interference, or buzz.

- What are the rglages the effects? ...

rglages very simple: one volume and one per channel prsence

1 knob to strengthen a bit serious t would welcome, but with a good pramp it gives a level ca.

- The configuration is it simple?
is simple, we brance and go up the volume, c too good.

- Gets it easy to sound good?
good at c. pramp al. and if you know what sound a little prs c we want to nickel

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
too light, too y'en amme (English only)

- Is it your style of music?
no problem. I play in a band and I wanted mtal industrial sound prcis see for surgical chiseled rhythmic

- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Gibson SG EMG 81 + / pod xt pro live / mesa 2 speakers 2 x 12 front, I play in a pure stroc rgal!

I play with a fairly saturated metal typ, c trs prcis; clear, not runny, fine medium (the v30 are for sth) treble and equilibrated prsence trs s, trs purring bass cleanly.

this amp sounds warm and trsmdium

- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?
none, but I rpeter I knew what I wanted the ds departure.

- How long have you use it?
1 year now

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I am really happy, simple, robust and powerful!
with a weight heavy enough bad rpart (all on front)

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
peavey, marshall .... blah, blah!

- How do you report qualitprix?
c trs expensive (1330 euros) but the quality is to go, it is not.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
yes !!!!! I hsit with VHT (not easy to try to get a less than Lyon and long delays appear there), but too urgent for me because if not more amp.
I sold my 5150 to go to the config that fits like a glove.
I did not have the correct (which is beautiful but redundant trs!) And then coupled baflles my 2 front 2 X 12 is the union coronation!