Peavey Classic 50/50
Peavey Classic 50/50

Classic 50/50, Guitar Power Amplifier from Peavey in the Classic series.

fot 04/28/2006

Peavey Classic 50/50 : fot's user review

...dropoff Window

USE

...dropoff Window

SONORITS

I use it with a personal Digitech RP-7 in Pramp to make Mtal no style, and occasionally rock. Before buying it, I played three months with the RP-7 branch on a fender, I must say that my sound has changed DRAMATICALLY. This amp is really excellent, both in terms of the power it is capable of dlivrer (never played in del 4/10, even in concert without being resumed, and yet I have a drummer knocking; o)) than the efficiency of rglages of subtle presence and resonance.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Trsrgulire use for 2 years and a half, no worries it.
The diffrentes possiblits switch to mono / st, of Impedance, output etc .. and connectors are really very compltes.

On mine, the fan made a little noise, it's true, but you soon forget ds when you start playing (unless playing 0.5 / 10, p ...).

Pay 5000FF there are more than 2 years: report qualitprix: UNBEATABLE.

/ *** Edit *** /
I played a long time stro and qq months (p ten) in mono, with big problems to happen. The guy VHM in whom I harbor seemed to say c'tait not the first time he saw a return 50/50 used in bridge, a cause of problems on the high voltage. Apparently the mono mode, it's not the config Idale for the viability of the amp. I test it tonight (in stro until the end of time; o)), and I will post in the coming weeks if it turns out that it continues to blow and that has nothing to do with mono.