Celestion G12M-65 Creamback
Celestion G12M-65 Creamback

G12M-65 Creamback, Guitar speaker from Celestion in the Classic series.

drapeau_rouge 11/20/2014

Celestion G12M-65 Creamback : drapeau_rouge's user review

«  A beast of rock !! »

• Partager
I use these in a 2x12 cabinet HP FXamps often connected to a head FXamps Classic Plex (the british vintage) and a VHT Pitbull in sometimes CLX (the modern American). In both cases, the HP really incredible sounds out of roundness, warmth, presence and rock.

The G12M65 is a Celestion Greenback revisited by supposedly "improve". Having never played the Greenbacks "stock", I can not confirm ... In any case it sounds really good for anything pop / blues / rock / hard old and even playing more contemporary music. This HP even manages to make my VHT Pitbull "vintage", ie!

For now, they are my favorite but my gut tells me that I will also love the G12H75 Creambacks, being of a temperament often "metalheads".

I have little experience in the field of HP but I once owned a vintage 30 in an Orange 1x12, of Eminence P50E speakers in VHT and a Electrovoice EVM12L in a Mesa Boogie 1x12 cabinet. For blues / rock / hard and clean sounds, my choice number 1 is on the Creambacks G12M65, there's no picture!

The only negative is the price that is superior to other HP. Make the financial effort, you will not regret it!