Fender Deluxe Vintage Style Strap
Fender Deluxe Vintage Style Strap
raffaello raffaello
Publié le 03/04/10 à 07:39
I own a leather strap (brightest), I find it very practical and durable but also very beautiful, it fits perfectly to the style of my guitar (Jet Lag 100 vintage yellow). I own a Gretsch version but it is equivalent to the Fender. The default is that it's expensive for a strap but it's real leather and it's a beautiful object. I bought it on sale at 15 euros instead of 30 so of course I do not regret my choice (it's better than a black nylon strap anyway!). I just wish her a bit too large length, which requires drilling a hole and more (I'm 1m80 but at the last hole guitar fell too low for me).