Dean Markley NickelSteel Electric
Dean Markley NickelSteel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the NickelSteel series.

espcustom57 espcustom57
Published on 06/12/06 at 05:07
Nobody has an opinion on the best power cords on the market?
I thought it odd that there were followers of markley.je use them for 8 years (the brand, not the game!) including 6 and 2 on my epiphone on my jackson.

In short, I found these strings because they equip the guitars Hammett, of Mustaine and Friedman (Megadeth in his day). so I said, I will try, if they use them they must be good for both the rhythmic and solos.

it was my goal: finding strings fairly accurate, bright and clear for solos and clear, and with sufficient presence, "punch" to sustain and hit for rhythmic. and found. very pleasant to the touch, it allows an ease of playing far beyond the average. they are much more flexible and does not scour bcp fingers!

to say I preferred my epiphone DM with my jackson with ernie ball slincky!! (Level hit, flexibility and comfort of strings) There's not a worry?

Finally, they suit me perfectly, and I would not change for anything. after they sure will not be appropriate for everyone (I think the neo-metal and others), each has his tastes, but what is certain is that there are strings of very good quality (for € 7.50 it worth, rarely broken, except at the end of 1 year / 2 times a game!) they keep their "son" several months, and are fully transferable.